All About Breath - Start October 5th
Time & Location
About the Event
Due to unforseen circumstances this course has been postpoend till October- New start date to be announced soon!
Did you know, It takes 21 days to form a new habit, thus with daily practice, these classes will help you create a sustainable practice that will support you for the rest of your life.
Over four weeks, you will experience the 4 different meditation technique, discovering the one that resonates with you most. After the four weeks, you will have developed a regular practice that will allow you to expand life experiences and connect with your soul purpose.
The benefits include:
• More focus
• Less stress
• Receive deeper insight
• Hear the messages from your Soul
• Release what no longer serves you
• Connect with your life's purpose
• A calmer and centred self
During these four weeks, we come together once a week, once for 2.5 hours.
Emerce yourself in a different type of meditation for seven days, developing a practice that connects you to your highest options and aligns with your life’s purpose.
What the course will look like:
• Week 1 - Meditation 101 and Connect to Breath
Learn what meditation is and how to use it, learn how to support and enhance your practice.
• Homework: Attend two breath classes.
• Week 2 - Mindfulness:
Explore the core teachings and the practice of mindfulness
• Homework: Mindful meditation, mindful eating and attend a Chi Gong or Tai Chi class.
• Week 3 - Shamanic Soul Coaching:
Discover and connect with your power animal, crystal work and learn to no longer tolerate the intolerable in your life.
• Homework: Soul journey meditation and nature immersion.
• Week 4 - Mantras Creative:
Discover mantra singing, creative work and our round-up.
• Homework: Practice mantra singing and soulful art meditation.
This powerful teaching is enhanced by audio and visual resources, group energy learning and growing together so it’s perfect to do together with friends.
A willingness to commit to experiencing
Looking forward to enhancing your meditative mind!
If you have any questions about the course please do not hesitate to ask.